- My participation in or use of the TTT 4 Course Bundle by Training Think Tank (collectively, the “Services”), is purely voluntary.
- I understand and agree I am responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during the provision of any Services. Such Services may take place in person, by phone, or by electronic means including email, online messaging and video chat.
- I hereby understand and acknowledge that the Services may expose me to many inherent risks, including accidents, injury, illness, or even death. I assume all risk of injuries associated with the Services.
- I am physically able to participate in the Services safely.
- I have the responsibility to communicate to Training Think Tank ("TTT") any physical and psychological concerns that might affect or conflict with participation in the Services, including but not limited to any preexisting injury or condition.
- Any Services that recommend changes in my diet including the use of food supplements, weight reduction and/or body building products or techniques are entirely my responsibility and I should consult a physician prior to undergoing any dietary or physical activity changes.
- Services are intended for individuals who want to take action and make behavior changes in the service of their goals for their health and well-being. The Services do not involve the diagnosis or treatment of physical or mental disorders and I will not use it in place of any other diagnosis, therapy or treatment for other advice given me by medical or other qualified professionals.
- I am free to withdraw from, reduce or modify my involvement in any of the Services at any time, and I realize that I should do so on recognition of any signs of physical discomfort.
- Training provided by the Services is a broadly inclusive process that may include different areas of my life including and not limited to health, professional or family relationships and work. I acknowledge that it is my decision and choice how to utilize information in these areas in utilization of the Services.
- TTT will honor and protect my privacy and confidentiality of any communications and personal information shared with TTT and its trainers or staff. My personal information will not be shared with any person or organization including my employer, physician, or health care provider without my written permission.
- I hereby agree to: (a) hold harmless, defend and indemnify TTT, and each of its respective employees, officers, directors, owners, agents, contractors or assigns (the “Released Parties”), for any and all claims for personal injury, death or property damage related to my use of the Services of my use of the Services with third-parties and (b) fully release the Released Parties from any and all claims based on negligence, breach of warranty, strict liability, contract or other legal theory, and for damages for injuries related in any way to the Services.
- The Services provided to me by TTT are personal to me and no one else. I acknowledge and understand that if I use the advice or recommendations of the Services to third-parties or entities, including but not limited to family members, friends, clients or customers, I may cause significant injury, paralysis and or death to those third-parties. Furthermore, I agree not to represent to third-parties that I am, in any way, using the Services to provide similar services to them, and to refrain from representing that I am in any way an agent of TTT.
- The methodology, coaching techniques and strategies used, as well as assignments, documents or emails of the Services are proprietary and I understand that and agree that they may not be used for any other purposes other than the provision of Services to me without written consent from TTT.
- The provision of some Services may be recorded for educational purposes only. These recordings will not be shared with anyone outside of the TTT trainers and staff and will not be republished or viewed on any social media platform.
- This Customer Terms and Liability Waiver is governed by Georgia law, without regard to conflict of laws provisions. Venue of any dispute that related to or arises out of this Agreement or otherwise between the parties shall be in Forsyth County, Georgia.
An account already exists with this email address. Is this you? Sign in